• home-button.jpg
  • online-button.jpg

Garnishment Bond - To Discharge or Release

( Call to Discuss )

When money or property belonging to a defendant has been attached while in the hands of a third party, the proceeding is called a garnishment and the third party is called the garnishee. The bond is similar to a release of attachment bond.


All Surety Bonds